businesses have mastered the art of communicating their brand to the
customer. Now more than ever, we are seeing a mix of marketing and
communication materials that take design and printing to the next level. Vivid,
colourful, and eye-catching printed products attract the customer's
attention. Sweet Print in Toronto is a full-service print house that offers a
range of printing services to meet a large spectrum of marketing and
communication material requirements. Professional printing in Toronto has
never been easier!
are many types of print material that can be used to convey a company's
branding or message to the customer. Whether they are printed offset or
digitally, print products can be categorized into two formats of printing:
- Short format; and
- Large format.
Some of the short
format print materials include products such as:
- Business Cards – business cards are crucial in showing prospective
customers what you have to offer and, when done right, they can leave a lasting
impression. Sweet Print offers many types of business cards such as custom
die-cut, plastic, frosted, spot UV, foil laminated, magnetic, colour edging
cards, and luxury business cards.
- Stickers – market your brand anywhere. Stickers can be used as
labels on products, such as bottle labels for wine, or as nutrition fact labels.
They can even used as custom sticker sheets.
- Letterhead, Envelopes, Notepads and Greeting Cards – all of these
are important in a business, as they're used constantly to communicate, keeping
the company's brand—including logo and contact information—top of mind.
- Brochures and Flyers– these are great sales tools that, if printed
right, can have an instantaneous impact when promoting a product or service.
- Feature Sheets and Presentation Folders – Realtors (such as Remax, and Century
21) constantly use these two print materials to brand and promote their
sales. Having feature sheets and presentation folders that match with the rest
of the marketing material shows customers consistency and professionalism.
- Other Products– other short format print products used for marketing
include custom calendars, bookmarks, magnets, catalogs, menus, postcards, and tickets.
For big impact,
many businesses use indoor or outdoor large format print products. These can be
printed in many sizes and on various kinds of material such as poster or photo
paper, vinyl and canvas. Large format printed materials include:
- Banners and Posters – immediately grab the attention of the
customer. Whether these are used indoors in an exhibition or trade show, or
placed outdoors, banners and posters are great marketing tools.
- Real-Estate Signs –realtors use many different signs to market their
listings, including directional signs, riders, "For Sale,” signs and "Open
- Canvas Prints – a newer trend used largely for interior decorating
is canvas prints. They are images printed on a canvas material, stretched and
gallery wrapped, to reproduce the look of an oil or acrylic painting.
- Other Products – these include vinyl lettering, backlit signs, light
box signs, and car magnets.
With the many options in print material available
today, the trick is to find a one-stop shop that can meet all your printing
needs with high-quality materials at a
decent price. Vivid and attractive printing in Toronto can brand your business
and get your message across to the customer. Sweet Print in Toronto offers quality
printing services that will meet all of your print product needs.